Hypnotherapy strategy to quit smoking once and for all!
1- Reinforces positive motivations and resources of the person who wants to quit smoking;
It facilitates your imagination, visualisation and promotes behaviours more adapted to the preservation of your health;
3- Interrupts associations between the act of smoking and situations, places, events, people, activities, food;
4- Helps you to control your body and mind.
Quitting Smoking – Immediate Benefits According to the American Cancer Society
- After the first 20 minutes: Blood pressure drops to normal pressure
- After 8 hours: blood carbon monoxide levels fall half and oxygen levels return to normal
- After 48 hours: The probability of having a heart attack drops considerably. The palate and the olfaction return to normal levels.
- After 72 hours: The bronchus relax and energy levels rise
- After 2 weeks: The blood circulation increases and continues to improve within the next 10 weeks
- After 3 to 9 months: cough and respiratory problems dissipate and lung capacity increases 10%
- After the first year: The risk of having a heart attack drops by half.
- After 5 years: The risk of having a stroke returns to that of a non-smoker.
- After 10 years: The risk of lung cancer equals that of a non-smoker.
- After 15 years: The risk of heart attack returns to that of a non-smoker.
In recent decades there has been a development of Clinical Hypnotherapy as a therapeutic technique to quit smoking.
Main advantages of smoking cessation through clinical hypnotherapy:
A protocol appropriate to each patient will be used, which will take into account the degree of dependency and its particular specificities;
Let you quit smoking without gaining weight;
RE-DISCOVER THE RIGHT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Wishing you health and happiness,
Hypnohelp Melbourne – Hypnotherapy Clinic